If you've lost a pet or found a lost pet, you can place a free ad in The Union newspaper or call The Union at 530 273 9567.

You can also contact KNCO radio or call KNCO's Pet Patrol at 530 272 3424.

In addition, you can call Sammie's Friends at the County Animal Shelter at 530 273 2179. They are located at 14647 McCourtney Rd, Grass Valley. Open Mon - Fri, 1 to 4:30 p.m and Saturday: 1 to 4 p.m.

And you can call the Grass Valley Animal Shelter at 530 477 4630. They are located at 556 Freeman Lane, Grass Valley. Open Mon - Fri, 11 am to 1 pm & 2 to 4 p.m.; Saturday 9 to 11 a.m.

You can also post flyers at AnimalSave's Pet Adoption Services; 520 East Main St., Suite H, Grass Valley. It's also a good idea to post flyers around town.